SHI Training, the capacity development arm of Sustainable Healthcare Initiative is focused on providing an enabling platform to develop and strengthen core competencies of health workers, practitioners and service providers in the health delivery services sector.
One of the ways we achieve this is by offering training programmes that target skills and knowledge development. Our training modules are offered year round and our world class facilitators have garnered a wide range of experience from different sectors within health delivery services. In addition, we are affiliated with First Class training centers in Europe, America and Africa.
We offer courses in the following thematic areas:
- ACSM PROGRAMME STRENGTHENING
- DISASTER MANAGEMENT AND RISK REDUCTION
- LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- FIELD WORK AND THE HEALTH WORKER
- EXECUTIVE PROJECT MANAGEMNT IN HEALTHCARE